As with any products, it’s important to read through the instruction of how to use silicone and when not use them. Pay attention to the safety warnings.
- Clean and dry your face before applying the pad. Your skin has to be free of any skin care products, including oil-based cleansers. Sweating may also interfere with the adhesive. It is recommended to apply silicone pads after shower.
- Remove the pads from the box and peel off the protective plastic lining. ATTENTION: Please keep the lining as you will need for proper storage and reusage of the pads.
- Place the adhesive side of the pads on your neck and face. Press firmly from the middle to edges until pads are securely adhere to you skin.
- Wear the pads for a minimum of 1 hour daily. For optimal results, leave them on for several hours or overnight.
- To remove, firmly press skin down with one hand while using the other hand to remove and gently peel the pad.
Important Safety Warning!
- Do not use on sensitive, irritated, allergenic, cut, scratched or burned skin.
- Do not use if there is a known sensitivity to medical grade silicone or if you have an unknown, active skin condition.
- Avoid using the pads more than 8 hours daily as it may cause skin irritation.
- In case of adverse reaction, discontinue using the product, and consult a doctor, if necessary.
- For external use only: do not ingest!
- Keep out of reach of children.